Thursday, October 31, 2013

Breeze's discovery

The other day I was rearranging and tidying up. Since our space is small, I often put things up on the dog crates while I am sweeping the floor. I had put the one dog bed on Breeze's crate and put a sleeping bag and some blankets in that I just haven't figured out yet where to store. As is typical when there is something going on, all the dogs are checking on the progress and honestly more often than not, getting in the way.

Breeze was very interested in the dog bed that was on her crate. She kept reaching up and putting her paws on the crate for a good sniff. 


I assumed that since some of the items were from a recent trip to our former home she was interested in the familiar scent. Well, there was a familiar scent there, just not the one I thought.

As I walked by and viewed the dog bed from a different angle, I saw what had her attention.


It was Gerrard.  Seems that he had discovered a toasty warm and cozy place for a nap!

10 comments:

  1. hahahah nice kitty smell !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever Gerrard. Have a tremendous Thursday and Happy Halloween to all your family. Hope it is a spectacularly good spooky one.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10/31/2013

    That does look very cozy! Trust a cat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! Dogs are such opportunists;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! You can't trick Breeze! I hope your move is going well :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dogs...always figuring things out before their humans. :)

    I was just thinking about you, as the group I volunteer for had a deaf Australian cattle dog surrendered and they had to rehome her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The nose knows. Way to go Breeze~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gerrard must have been comfy indeed to sleep through Breeze's inquiring nose! Breeze is so cute. :-)

    Susan and Wrigs

    ReplyDelete